You deserve to be happy, no matter where you are
What if you could start feeling happier without having to travel to a therapist’s office?
What if you could get help without the risk of running into someone you know?
What if you could feel heard, supported, and understood at a time that fits your schedule?
While face to face sessions are always preferable, they aren’t always possible. That shouldn’t stop you from working toward the life you want.
Our goal is to make sure location or lack of privacy don’t limit you.
We’re premier OCD and anxiety specialists. The practice was founded and is run by Dr. Ronit Levy. In 2018, Dr. Levy was named one of the top clinical psychologists in Pennsylvania. She selects and trains all of the staff to ensure patients receive nothing but the best.
We can schedule phone or virtual sessions if you’re dealing with:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety due to life events (e.g., births, deaths, loss)
- Anxiety due to chronic illness
We also provide phone/virtual coaching sessions for:
- Work burnout
- Life decisions
- Caregiver stress
- Career changes
- Relationship issues
You matter. You’re worth the investment. Treat yourself like it.
Research shows that virtual/phone sessions are as effective as face-to-face sessions. Telephone and virtual therapy work well for people who:
- Do not live near cognitive behavioral anxiety or OCD specialists.
- Are homebound due to chronic illness or a physical condition.
- Are parents of young children who can’t make it to appointments due to lack of childcare.
- Need the convenience.
- Have hectic schedules.
- Prefer the privacy of talking to a therapist from their home or office.
- Do not want mental health information in their health or insurance record.
We do not recommend phone or virtual therapy for anyone who:
- Is in crisis
- Is suicidal
- Is struggling with addiction
- Needs more intensive care
- Has a history of any kind of violence or anger issues
- Has been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Has been court ordered to therapy
- Has been hospitalized for psychiatric reasons
- Is a child or young teen under the age of 14
If we don’t think virtual or phone therapy is right for you, we will let you know as soon as possible.
For on-line therapy and coaching, we use a video conference system that is set up to protect your privacy. You can log into this system through any device. This allows us to interact face-to-face.
If you don’t feel comfortable interacting face-to-face, we can talk by phone.
We are OCD and anxiety experts who use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as well as other tools backed by brain and behavior research to help you succeed. Our focus on one area is what allows us to give you the best chance at success.
We practice Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and use research based methods. We utilize Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) for patients with OCD. This is considered the gold standard for treating OCD. Click here to learn about our practice and approach.
Get the tools, information, and help you need to make better decisions, have stronger relationships, take care of your needs, set clear goals and know the exact steps to take to succeed.
You’ll be in the driver’s seat. You’ll feel stable, centered, and calm instead of scared, sad, and overwhelmed.
Contact us now to set up a phone or on-line therapy session so that we can get you moving in the right direction.