Anxiety and OCD Center Services
Our OCD and Anxiety Center offers services for individuals, families, and the community.
Struggling with anxiety or OCD is hard for everyone. If you’re here, your struggle is probably affecting every area of your life. You may need more than just individual therapy sessions.
Our patients and their families need different kinds of information and support. That’s why we offer services that meet your needs as they come up. If you need something we don’t provide, we will gladly work with other specialists to make sure you get the best care possible.
We also offer mental health continuing education for PA licensed psychologists, social workers, counselors, and marriage and family therapists. Click here to learn more.
- Individual psychotherapy: We offer individual therapy to teens and adults. We involve family members as needed, especially with teens. Click here to learn more.
- Phone therapy and online counseling sessions: Telehealth is ideal for people who do not live near an anxiety or OCD specialist, students away at school, professionals who travel frequently, parents with tight schedules, and people who generally prefer the safety, flexibility, and privacy of this approach. Click here to learn more.
- Family member consultations: We meet and speak with family members who are looking for more information about how to support a loved one struggling with mental health issues. These sessions end with specific recommendations.
- Parent/spouse/family member support: Loving someone who is struggling with anxiety or OCD is difficult. You will learn about your loved one’s struggles and fears so that you can better support and challenge them. You will also need to learn how to set limits, take care of yourself, and have difficult conversations in a helpful way.
- Entrepreneur and executive consults: We work with successful, driven business people who are struggling with anxiety, overthinking, decision making, and leadership. We can help decrease the impact this can have on their long term success, lifestyle, and finances.
- Consultations with schools and universities for educational planning (e.g., 504, IEP): We work with public and private high schools as well as top universities nationally to create plans that support students struggling with anxiety, OCD, and depression.
- Training for the community, schools, and other professionals: We offer training to parents, schools, mental health clinicians, and medical professionals on the symptoms, causes, and impacts of anxiety as well as helpful accommodations and supports.
- Mental Health Continuing Education: We provide continuing education classes for PA licensed psychologists, social workers, counselors, and marriage and family therapists. Click here to learn more.
The real, visible benefits you’ll get as a result of working with us:
- Problem Solving: You’ll work with someone totally focused on helping you solve the problems that are causing the most stress in your life right now.
- New Understanding: You’ll gain a deep understanding of your symptoms, triggers, and responses. Understanding exactly what you are working with makes it less scary.
- Tools and Strategies: You’ll learn research-proven techniques that will help you change how you think about and respond to overwhelming and scary thoughts and feelings.
- Confidence in your ability to handle scary and overwhelming thoughts and feelings: By understanding what you’re dealing with and using tools that help you feel better, you’ll believe in yourself and your ability to cope. You’ll realize that you are bigger than the anxiety, guilt, and sadness, not at the mercy of them.