You do not have to live near our office or even come in for us to help you. We are anxiety and OCD specialists who provide telephone and on-line cognitive behavioral therapy for:
- Generalized Anxiety
- Social Anxiety/Social Phobias
- Health Anxiety
- Anxiety due to life events (e.g., births, loss, relationships, work)
- Anxiety due to chronic illness
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Caregiver stress
We also work with issues that accompany anxiety, OCD, and depression such as health problems, marital/relationship stress, and work/school challenges.
Is telephone or online therapy right for you?
Research shows that telephone and on-line therapy are very effective for treating anxiety, depression, and OCD. Telephone and on-line therapy work well for people who:
- Do not live near cognitive behavioral anxiety or OCD specialists.
- Are homebound due to chronic illness, a physical condition, or mental health issues.
- Are parents of young children who can’t make it to appointments due to lack of childcare.
- Need the convenience.
- Have hectic work schedules and/or travel often for work.
- Prefer the privacy of talking to a therapist from their home or office.
- Do not want mental health information in their health or insurance record.
We use a video conference system that is set up to protect your privacy. You can log into this system through any device. This allows us to interact face-to-face. If you don’t feel comfortable interacting face-to-face, we can do our work via phone.
We use the same assessment and treatment methods for our phone and on-line patients as we do with the patients we see in the office. We practice Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and use research based methods. We utilize Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) for patients with OCD. This is considered the gold standard for treating OCD. Click here to learn about our practice and approach.
We are ready to help!
Specialized, personalized, and effective Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for anxiety, OCD, and depression are available to you right now!
You will receive the information, support, and tools you need to work, live, and feel better. You deserve that.
Contact us now to set up a phone or on-line therapy session so that we can get you moving in the right direction.