We’re Glad You’re Here
Are you ready to stop feeling anxious and scared
all of the time?
You’re smart, determined, driven, and creative. You’ve worked really hard to get here.
You’re used to finding answers and solving problems yourself.
Right now, you can’t. What used to work isn’t helping anymore.
The idea of therapy might make you feel ashamed or weak.
But, you’re scared. You don’t want to lose everything you’ve worked for.
You also know that you’re not happy with this version of your life anymore.
We’re a group of anxiety and OCD specialists who are focused on helping you thrive.
The anxiety specialists at Bucks County Anxiety Center work with driven, high achieving teens (ages 14 and up) and adults struggling with anxiety and OCD.
Bucks County Anxiety Center was founded by Dr. Ronit Levy.
Dr. Levy was named one of the top clinical psychologists in Pennsylvania in 2018 and 2019 by Top Doctor Awards for her expertise in the field of anxiety and OCD.
Dr. Levy founded the Center for two reasons:
- To make it easy for people to find cognitive behavioral therapy and other science-backed therapies they need to feel better.
- To make it easy for mental health and wellness specialists to build private practices that help the community.
The therapists who practice here provide best-in-class Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for anxiety due to:
- panic, phobias, perfectionism, and overthinking
- chronic illness
- life events like work issues, relationships, and parenting
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)