We are Anxiety and OCD experts who help people trapped by worry and obsessions develop clarity, calm, purpose, and direction. so they can live the life they want.
How long have you felt defeated because you can’t control your worries, thoughts, stress, or rituals?
You’re used to succeeding at whatever you do. You’re smart and determined.
You hate asking for help. You feel weak and vulnerable. You’re also ashamed. That’s why you’ve kept this a secret for so long.
You’ve done the research. You’ve tried some methods on your own. Maybe you’ve worked with other therapists. You’ve tried some tools. Sadly, they turned out to be short-term fixes or even made things worse.
You need to solve this now. You have a lot to lose. People are counting on you. Your stress is through the roof. It’s getting tougher to be the one who can do it all.
You’re scared. What if this doesn’t get better? What if the thoughts are true? What if anxiety and fear ruin everything you’ve worked for? What if…
You’re at your breaking point. The anxiety has taken over.
That’s where we come in.
Imagine feeling strong and confident again because you’ve learned how to hack your fears, obsessions, worries, and insecurities. Now you’re in the driver’s seat. The desperation is gone. You’re in control of the fear and worry instead of at their mercy. Your decisions, performance at school/work, health, and relationships can get back on track. They can even be better than they were before.
- Bucks County Anxiety Center was founded and is directed by Dr. Ronit Levy. Dr. Levy was named one of the top clinical psychologists in Pennsylvania in 2018 by Top Doctor Awards for her expertise in the field of anxiety and OCD.
- When you’re struggling this much, you need expert level care. Someone who uses CBT as one of many tools won’t be able to give you what you need. We’re experts in cutting-edge Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for motivated and successful teens and adults struggling with anxiety due to Anxiety Disorders, ADHD, OCD, chronic illness, and stressful life events. Our focus and expertise in one area are why we can help you get the results you want.
- We are the only practice in the area to have a specialty in OCD and offer intensive exposure therapy.
- Top treatment centers, such as Rogers Memorial Hospital and The Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety at University of Pennsylvania, as well as therapists in the metro Philadelphia area and New York City, refer to us regularly due to our skills and experience.
- Managing anxiety or OCD isn’t easy or straightforward. Since we’re experts, we can quickly help you bounce back from complications that usually happen during treatment. That way, you’ll get the results you want and stay better longer.
- Appointments are available in our Newtown, PA, office. We also offer phone and virtual sessions for people who do not live near us or an anxiety and OCD expert, are away at school, travel frequently, or prefer the privacy and convenience of this approach.
When you’re ready to start problem solving and working toward a better life, contact us to set up an appointment.
Let’s get you on the right path.
Wishing you clarity, strength, and calm.
Dr. Levy and the staff of Bucks County Anxiety Center